Get a glimpse into Nevada’s political past as a panel of former Nevada politicians discuss the events, the people and the decisions behind the state’s political scene—all from an insider’s perspective. We don’t know quite what will come out during the discussion, but we know we’ll hear things we haven’t heard or read before!
- Richard H. Bryan—Former NV Attorney General, Governor, & U. S. Senator.
- Patricia D. Cafferata—Attorney, member of the Nevada Assembly, and the first woman to hold the office of Nevada State Treasurer (1982-1986)
- Keith Lee (Moderator)—Attorney, lobbyist, political operative and former campaign manager
- Marlene Lockard—Chief of staff serving under Governor Richard H. Bryan, and as Senator Bryan’s State Director
- Sue Wagner—Member of Nevada Assembly and Senate, and first woman to hold the office of Nevada Lieutenant Governor (1991-1995)
This event is brought to you by the Special Collections department, in conjunction with their current exhibit “Politics of Our Past.”
Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 3pm | Admission & Parking: Free | Wells Fargo Auditorium | Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center, 1st Floor | Seating is limited, please RSVP: